Monday 27 April 2009

Been Busy.....

I took friday off work and travelled down to Bristol where I picked up an oil tank from Bowden Auto Enginnering. The guy there races a Gold Star and this came from his spares stash.



I'll have to figure out how I'm going to mount it. As far as I can tell its based on the tank used for Catalina scramblers so it's possible I can get a ready made mounting table.

The rubbers for my headlight bracket have finally arrived so I can sort out the front of the bike.

I mocked up the seat unit and oil tank to see how things would look...



..... and here's a shot of the oil tank in position.



Not bike related but a vice I won on ebay arrived this week.



Not bad for 45 quid including delivery.

My welder arrived last week as well but I haven't set it up yet so no photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers