Tuesday 3 April 2012

Where does the time go?

Five weeks or so since I last posted. Been back at work and busy with family commitments which has led to no time in the 'shed.

Since my last post my dynamo and regulator have arrived from Sean at Hawker electrical.


I did manage a bit of shed time on Friday. I went to remove the tappet blocks from the barrels so I can get the barrels powder coated. However I didn't get far because I realised that the tappet block removal tool I had bought from Supreme was still back at the house.

What I did do was mark up the tappets so I replaced them in the right place. I took photos so I don't have to try and remember what the marks mean.

Here is the exhaust set....
 Here's the inlet.

The tappets are currently living in carefully labelled stash bags (along with everything else I've removed). I really need to make some time to get things moving again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers