Monday 29 June 2009

As well as working on the seat pan I've been buying stuff. I bought a battery from Paul Goff (http://www.norbsa02.freeuk.com) apparently it uses absorbed glass mat technology, which as far as I can tell means I can mount it any way up (apart from upside down) and it will keep it's charge longer than a conventional battery. I haven't bothered with a picture because at the end of the day it's just a black box.

I've also taken delivery of some stuff from Nick at K&S. First up is the anti roll bracket for the tank.



I also got a weld on table for the central oil tank



.... and the strap that holds the tank to the table.



However offering the table up to the frame revealed the tank I had won't fit properly (there isn't enough room for the strap). The guy I got the tank from had a side fill one and swapped them at no cost but it's not in such good condition.



I'm going to use this tank for the moment but keep my eyes open for one in better condition.

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get a tank anti roll bracket? Can you tell me more about what K&S is and how to reach them. Contact me at markalbin73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers