Well I spent some time working on the TriBSA, I had intended finishing the bike lift but I run out of gas for my welder and didn't fancy hunting for some more on a bank holiday.
As I knew I needed to take the passenger footrests off the bike I got the air tools out.
Here it is before I got busy with the tools.
Past the point of no return.
Hmm the other side needs a bit more grinding (lug is for a sidecar)
But it gave up without too much of a struggle
I reckon even if I hadn't had to remove the passenger footrests to fit the 'arm it would have been worth doing as it cleans up the back end of the bike.
I still wasn't sure if the swingarm would clear the frame. What I needed was a way to hold it in place. Now normally I'd use my lathe but I still haven't sorted out a power supply for it so a quick visit to screwfix got me a couple of holesaws and 10 mins in the drill I had a couple of spacers.... made of wood. A bit of tape made them a good fit in the swing arm.
Finally a bit of 20mm plastic conduit completed the mockup.