This is what the TriBSA looks like at the moment
However I'm hoping that the next time it looks like a complete bike again is because I've put it together to see if it runs. I've take the engine and gearbox out of the chassis to give me better access to the swingarm pivot so I can work out how I can locate the swing arm.
In the mean time the engine is looking a bit lonely all on its own. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, either overhaul it or just see how it runs. On one hand it's only done 500 miles since I rebuilt it... on the other that was 15 years ago.
While I was in the workshop I mounted the centres and mops on grinder/polisher. Here is how the swingarm clamps look after 10 minutes with the coarse soap (unpolished clamp included for reference)