Sunday 4 July 2010

Blimey, over a month since my last blog....

... I just wish it was due to a flurry of workshop activity. I don't really know where the time has gone, but it has.

I think part of the reason for my slow progress is I've reached a stage where I'm having to take things apart to work on the bike. Which makes it feel like I'm going backwards. For example I'm currently working on a brake pedal mount which has meant I've had to take the engine, transmission and swing arm out of the bike to grind off the old bits of pillion footrest hanger and prep the area for welding.




On the bike my priority is painting the tank and seat unit. I've bought the stuff I need to do this I just need to get on with it.

Oh and I sold my house two days ago which means I need to find space for all the crap I had been storing in my old garage. It also means I now have some disposible income so hopefully progress will not be held up while I save for parts/materials/tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers