Finally finished primer on friday but couldn't do anything on the bike over the weekend due to a long arranged family commitment. So today was the first chance I got to spray a colour coat. We nearly, I wasn't sure if conditions were right and nearly didn't bother going over to the workshop. In the end I decided to just give it a go. Inspection of the seat unit revealed the filler had shrunk back a bit so I stuck some more putty on it and concentrated on cleaning the tank with panel wipe and a tack cloth.
Here's the tank after 3 coats of red.
Not sure what I think of the colour, its more orangey than I thought looking at the swatch in the shop and not as dark as I'd like. I'll make my mind up once I get a chance to see it dry and in daylight