Saturday, 25 September 2010

No pictures.

In the end I decided that the best course of action was to start again. Didn't do anything on the bike last weekend because I was at the hotrod drags and too hungover when I got home. I've bought some celly primer from the paint place (rather than using rattle cans from Halfords) flatted back the tank and sprayed the primer. This morning I sprayed the topcoat on the seat unit and did what I am hoping is the final wet sand of the tank primer. Giving the topcoat a chance to harden off enough to move it out of the spray area then I'm having a go at the tank with the topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment