Thursday, 25 October 2012

Steady On.

I've been working on the head steady. Last week I made the right hand side piece.

 Today I made up a matching one for the left hand side. I had been planning to get these cut out using a water jet or laser but in the end I went for cut off tool, angle grinder and the pillar drill.

This is the end result. I reckon there is about 6 hours work in these two pieces of stainless.

The two extra holes in the right hand one are to mount the coil on.

I've also got my timing cover back from being (re-)powder coated after the first coating had a bad reaction to some carb cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment